Liebster blogging award.
Eek, I was nominated for a Liebster Award!! A huge thank you to TinyExpats for nominating me! I was little stunned, but so encouraged that you all enjoy my blog! For those that do not know, the Liebster acknowledges new bloggers and/or bloggers with less than 200 followers.
The rules of Liebster Award are:
-Acknowledge and link back to the person who nominated you
-Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
-Share 11 random facts about yourself
-Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
-Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog.
My answers to start:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 29, and find line 4. What is the book and does it say? “wind up with a much higher gravity than you expect” My boyfriend is a homebrewer!!
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I love Canada, but I would enjoy a short move to somewhere like Spain. Wonderful country!
3. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? Greed.
4. Is the glass half empty or half full? Half full!
5. When is the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? This summer. I started my first vegetable garden this year!
6. What did you want to be when you grew up? I don’t think I really knew. I still don’t actually. Vet, horse trainer and doctor were probably all on this list.
7. What is your favorite time of the day? Sunrise. As much as I hate the actual waking up, the rising sun is refreshing and makes me excited for the day’s possibilities.
8. What inspires you? Adventure, new people, new cultures and learning new things.
9. What is your favorite childhood memory? Hard to say. I have a memory of visiting PEI with my Mom and Dad. I must have been very young because my Dad passed when I was three. I remember looking out the windows of a ferry at the ocean and being very happy. It can’t recall it in detail, but it always puts a smile on my face.
10. What three things in nature do you find most beautiful? Lakes, waterfalls, and new growth in the spring.
11 random facts about me!
1. I love to draw, even though I never pursued it in school.
2. I can’t cook to save my life.
3. I probably only like coffee because I can load it with sugar and milk.
4. I don’t like music played loudly.
5. I did ballet for many years.
6. I no longer have a thyroid, a thymus or my adenoids.
7. I have visited a ostrich farm.
8. I have a pet rabbit! He sort of appeared into my life, but I love him!
9. Apparently people find it shocking that I have been dating my boyfriend for 8 years.
10. I have a secret love for the Real Housewives.
11. I used to live with five house/roommates.
11 Questions for my nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 29, and find line 4. What is the book and does it say?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
- What is your favorite topic to write/blog about?
- What makes you happy?
- Describe yourself in three words?
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- If you could be in any profession, what would it be?
- What would you do if you won a large sum of money?
Finally, my nominees! Many of the blogs I follow already have 200+ followers, so here it goes!