This is in response to Cee’s Weekly Challenge. This week, in light of American Thanksgiving, we are asked to think of 50 things we enjoy. Canadian Thanksgiving may have been several weeks ago, but this is a super way to reflect on what I have and am grateful for. Perfect at any time of year!
List 50 things I enjoy:
- Galloping through fields on my horse
- My cats Jude and Rigby
- My rabbit Rocky, who knew rabbits were such great pets!
- My horse Scout
- Being in the sky (skydiving)
- A good book on the beach
- Housemates (I miss living with a whole bunch of people)
- Candycane hot chocolates
- Decorating Christmas trees
- My family
- My boyfriend
- My friends
- Spring and rejuvenation
- Sipping coffee outside on a summer morning
- Drawing and painting
- Getting in bed to fresh sheets
- Receiving mail
- Buying my horse new blankets 😉
- Trail riding into town on my horse
- Sea kayaking (especially in rough water)
- Gilmore Girls reruns
- Making cookies
- Authentic tacos!
- Sitting around the campfire
- Archery (when I don’t suck)
- Horse driving/carriage
- Visiting new cities
- The south of Spain
- Wine tours
- San Fransisco
- Road trips with a fun group of people (thinkingIHSA trips)
- Staying in new hotels
- A good debate on politics (poli-sci student here)
- Christmas morning
- Baking cookies
- Walking through the forest
- The first big snowfall of the year
- Cross country skiing
- An evening in with good friends
3 thoughts on “Share Your World: 2014 Week 47”
Great post with interesting content!
Can’t wait for more!
Best wishes, R
Thanks so much for the kind feedback!
Glad you enjoyed it. 🙂
It sounds like you simply adore your time with your horse. Wonderful list of things you enjoy! Thanks for playing.